Tentative schedule of online cooking classes for 2022.
Date and time don’t work for you?
Sign up and you will get a link to a recording if you miss the class. Recordings are sent within 24 hours and remain available for you to watch for two weeks.
Want to see a class that’s already been held?
Consider our Cooking Club Membership where you can access all of these cooking class recordings. You also get a library of cooking how-to videos, and a monthly live group session with a culinary nutritionist. Information coming soon!
Want a reminder of a class that looks good?
Join the Waitlist to be notified when registration for classes opens! No obligation.
January 2022 – Meal Prep Breakfasts
January 16, 2022 at 11:00am ET.
Meal prep three breakfasts so you can enjoy fast, delicious, and nutritious breakfasts – even on your busiest mornings. Recipes include:
- Breakfast Burrito Bowls. This may be the breakfast you’ve been looking for if you are not a “breakfast person.” This dish is high in fiber, low in sodium and sugar, and full of flavor. Mix it up with different vegetables and proteins for endless varieties in one simple dish.
- Pina Colada Overnight Oats. A sweet flavorful oatmeal with no added sugars? Yes, please! We solved one of the biggest problems with protein powder in overnight oats – clumps. Change the protein powder and fruit for endless combinations.
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. Nothing satisfied a sweets craving like chocolate. With chia seeds, you either love the consistency… or you don’t. So, give them a try with this simple recipe. It is also perfect for a dessert or a snack as it’s low in added sugar and high in fiber and protein.
Promo Video: Meal Prep Breakfasts
February 2022 – Shrimp Zoodles & Noodles with Homemade Tomato Sauce and a Basil Vinaigrette Side Salad
February 4, 2022 at 6:00pm ET.
This class makes for a great date-night in with a heart-healthy, simple, and delicious dinner.
- Shrimp Zoodles & Noodles with Homemade Tomato Sauce. We kept this dish lower in calories, fats, and added sugars so you can serve it with a piece of crusty bread to soak up the homemade tomato sauce, or enjoy a glass of wine or decadent dessert.
- Basil Vinaigrette. This will become one of your favorites because it is super easy to make and is so good! You can, of course, use it on salad. You can also mix it into pasta or use it to dress up roasted vegetables, fish, or grilled meats.
February 2022 – BONUS class – Wine & Dine featuring Balsamic Bruschetta Bread & Basil Vinaigrette Chicken Skewers
February 24, 2022 at 6:00pm ET
Our first online cooking class and wine tasting is hosted in partnership with Pourfectly Paired by Lisa.
- Balsamic Bruschetta. This is a spin on traditional Italian bruschetta that is heart-healthy and delicious with an extra punch of flavor from balsamic glaze. Served on bread, it is perfect for an appetizer or as a side for your meal. You can also serve the bruschetta on meats, fish, or use as a topping on homemade pizza or flatbreads.
- Basil Vinaigrette Chicken Skewers. We put our basil vinaigrette on chicken and veggie skewers to highlight the versatility of this easy-to-make homemade vinaigrette. (Picture is un-skewered!).
March 2022 – Mediterranean Mason Jar Salads with Avocado-Lemon Dressing (Meal Prep Class)
March 20, 2022 at 4:00pm ET
Make four easy, delicious, and healthy salads that you can store for up to five days in mason jars. This quick prep recipe delivers a big bowl of colorful, heart-healthy food that is appropriate for people with many health conditions. With nearly two servings of vegetables and a homemade dressing, this salad is lower in carbohydrates, saturated fats, added sugar and sodium than traditional restaurant salads.
- Mediterranean Salad. Pulling on flavors from Greece, the salad combines creamy chickpeas, crunchy almonds, and hearts of palm into a delicious and satisfying lunch-for-one or side salad for two.
- Avocado-Lemon Dressing. Combining avocado, flavorful feta cheese, and lemon juice makes a dressing with a zing of flavor that you can whip up in no time by hand or with a blender.
April 2022 – Chicken Burrito Bowls
April 18, 2022 at 12:00pm ET
This delicious, simple, and healthy home-cooked burrito bowl has 1/3 the calories, 1/4 the sodium, 1/5 the fat, and 1/6th the saturated fat of a popular restaurant chain’s burrito bowl with just as much flavor. Build your kitchen confidence with knife skills to dice two of the trickier vegetables – bell peppers and onions.
May 2022 – Rainbow Pasta & Bean Salad with a Berry Chia Pudding
May 9, 2022 at 12:00pm ET
- Rainbow Pasta & Bean Salad: Eat a rainbow of color in this vegetarian lemon-basil pasta and bean salad. “But how many carbs?” you ask? Only 38g (32g net) which is pretty low for a nearly 2-cup serving of pasta!
- Berry Chia Pudding. Next up is a filling chia seed pudding. You can mix and match the basic recipe with endless flavor combinations, so you never get bored! This is great as a dessert, a breakfast, or a snack.
June 2022 – Ready for Summer Tasting Tour featuring three summer recipes
June 13, 2022 at 12:00pm ET
Take a tour of refreshing summer flavors including:
- Tropical Fruit Mini Cheesecakes.
- Easy Summer Vinaigrettes.
- Virgin Pina Coladas.
July 2022 – Mango Summer Salad with Summer Fruit Fizz – REGISTRATION IS OPEN
July 11, 2022 at 12:00pm ET.
More information is on the registration page.
- Mango summer salad with homemade creamy avocado-lime dressing.
- Summer Fruit Fizz. Peaches and strawberries make a delicious, fizzy drink for lazy summer afternoons in the sun. (No alcohol).
August 2022 – California Roll Lovers – REGISTRATION IS OPEN
August 8, 2022 at 12:00pm ET
Find new ways to enjoy your California roll with these two variations.
- California Roll Wrap.
- California Shrimp Stack.
October 2022 – Pumpkin Love featuring four pumpkin recipes – REGISTRATION IS OPEN
October 10, 2022 at 12:00pm ET.
Pumpkin season is back and we have four recipes to satisfy your pumpkin cravings in a healthy way.
- Pumpkin vinaigrette. A bold and tangy dressing that tastes great on salads, as a marinade for meats, or drizzled on roasted vegetables.
- Pumpkin pie overnight oats. A fast and filling breakfast you can enjoy hot or cold.
- Pumpkin spice chia pudding. A perfectly portioned dessert or snack.
- Pumpkin hummus. This is a great seasonal twist on hummus that is perfect for a holiday potluck.
November 2022 – Festive Salmon with a Lemon Cream and Pomegranate Relish – REGISTRATION IS OPEN
November 14, 2022 at 12:00pm ET.
More information coming soon!
December 2022 – Caprese Wreath Salad and Mini Cannoli Cups – REGISTRATION IS OPEN
December 12, 2022 at 12:00pm ET
Bring some holiday cheer to your table with these Italian-inspired dishes. During this class, you will also learn how to do the chiffonade cut to make pretty ribbons of basil easily.
- Caprese Wreath Salad. Put a holiday spin on a traditional Italian dish by creating a festive wreath. This is not an authentic Caprese Salad as it uses cherry tomatoes and adds balsamic glaze. Serve as an appetizer salad or double the recipe for a holiday potluck.
- Mini Cannoli Cups. A perfectly portioned dessert that lets you enjoy real food without going overboard. This recipes makes a dessert that is crunchy, creamy, and sweet. Double or triple the recipe for a holiday party. These can be made ahead and frozen.