Start your worksite wellness program without breaking the bank.
You want to build a healthy work culture and make sure your employees stay well and know they are valued.
But as a new small business, you already have enough to figure out and can’t throw a ton of money into building a worksite wellness program.
Getting a program up and running can leave you feeling like this.
Why You Need to Invest in Your Team’s Wellness
Worksite wellness programs can help:
- Create a workplace culture that values health and work-life balance
- Get the best employees as more people expect wellness benefits and remote work
- Increase job satisfaction, morale, wellbeing, and happiness
- Boost employee energy, ideas, and productivity
- Reduce absenteeism, presenteeism, and turnover
- And maybe, just maybe, everyone can have some fun together
How We Can Help
We help new businesses start their worksite wellness programs without breaking the bank, so they can build a culture of happy, healthy, and engaged employees and be on track to become a Best Place to Work.
Get your team cooking together in online cooking classes. Everyone receives a cooking packet with a shopping and equipment list, substitutions for common dietary preferences, and the recipes.
Join engaging webinars or presentations on a variety of topics. Choose ones that are relevant to your team’s concerns, so they get simple, real-life, actionable steps to improve their wellbeing.
Programs & Courses
Focus your wellness program on your team’s specific health concerns. Choose from guided, health-condition management group programs or self-paced, online, DIY courses.
Keep healthy habits on your team’s minds with a short, evidence-based, easy-to-read, health and wellness articles. Get the article copy and one image to send out to your team each month.
“I was surprised by the level of participation of the audience. The Keeping Healthy Simple Club was very professional in all aspects of the event from booking to presentation.“
M. Jovel with Millennium Enterprises Inc./Millennium Health & Fitness
Start Your Wellness Program in 3 Steps.
Review the options for your worksite Wellness Program.
- 2022 Cooking Classes
- 2023 Wellness Plan of Wellness Workshops, Cooking Classes, & Newsletter Topics.
- Available Anytime Programs & Courses
Every business’s population health concerns are unique. Start by asking your team about their wellness concerns and struggles. Or, we can survey your team and give you deidentified results. Then you can choose the right options for your team. And, if nothing really fits, we can make a custom plan.
Decide if you want to schedule private services for your team or join our scheduled public events.
- See our public Event Schedule to get information and register your team.
- Let’s talk so you can ask questions and discuss a private wellness plan for your team. 30-minutes, no cost.
Sit back and watch – or join in – as your team has some fun with real-world, flexible, and simple approaches to their health and wellness.
“I didn’t realize how professional the cooking class was going to be. I got pictures from my team showing off their dishes after the class. It was wonderful to know they got so much value from the session.“
Heather Y., after 2 online worksite wellness cooking classes
Does my business have to make a long-term commitment?
You can join our scheduled events anytime with no prior notice, no contracts, and no obligation. You can also contract with us to host a one-time event.
However, a wellness culture is not build with one event. If you want to partner with us for a longer term, your team is more likely to benefit from the wellness program.
What if my team has unique health concerns?
Every business’s population health concerns are different.
We can help you choose the best options from our programs, which will benefit people with many different health concerns.
And if nothing really fits just right, let’s customize the topics and plan so it works with your team’s unique circumstances.
What if I’m not really sure what will engage my team?
No one wants to bring on programs that the team dreads going to. (And honestly, we don’t want to have to sit through those either – brutal!).
We encourage you to start by talking to your team and really listening to what they say.
If you prefer, we can survey your team and give you deidentified results (we are big on confidentiality) to help you choose options that your team actually wants to attend.
You aren’t going to tell my team to follow the latest trend, preach “truthiness” or try to push any upsells, are you?
All our programs are evidence-based and use behavior change theory, motivational interviewing, and health condition management strategies.
In addition, your coach-presenter is guaranteed to be credible, experienced, and state-licensed or nationally certified as a health professional. No products, no supplements, and no MLM “coaches.”
How do I know my team will benefit from your services?
Well, we can’t promise everyone is ready to make changes and get engaged with our events. Individual results will vary. The more dedicated, open, and ready each individual is, the better their results will be.
And if people aren’t ready, pushing them into wellness plans is probably going to backfire and cause resentment. Our founder has seen this happen many times at big population health management companies she once worked for. It has low ROI and it’s not fun for anyone.
Here are some tactics we use to help people get results:
- Ask your team what they want to learn and do.
- Offer programs are actionable, realistic, fun, and give real-world flexible options.
- Give just enough information, so people don’t leave overwhelmed or confused.
- Narrow focus to the next step (which may just be listening), because one step at a time can add up to big changes.
- Boost people’s confidence using approaches that set them up for success.
- Encourage experimentation with new ideas to see what works and what doesn’t.
- Keep it simple (of course!).
“What surprised me most was how seamless the virtual cooking class appeared. If you are considering booking a class or workshop, do it!“
Kimberly L., after 3 online worksite wellness cooking classes
If This Sounds Familiar…
- You feel like your employees are struggling to balance work, home, and health.
- You have visibly seen productivity drop when your employees hit that 3pm wall.
- You don’t want to bring in more of those same-old boring wellness lectures where everyone leaves with information overload and no idea what to actually do next.
- You have been hearing stories about people turning down jobs because companies focused more on the company’s “bottom line” than on their people and perks.
- You wished there was a way to help your employees so you could see them happy and healthy while you also reduce presenteeism, absenteeism, and turnover.
We keep it simple so you can build a wellness program from the start and create a workplace with a happy and healthy culture where your employees know they are valued and appreciated.
Our goal is for your team to be excited about their wellness plan.
Hi! I’m Alexia, Founder of KHSC
I survived a heart attack at 37. Afterwards, I was scared the wrong choices would put me back in the hospital.
I once spent 15 minutes reading yogurt food labels for the one with the least amount of sodium, only to put them all back on the shelf because they all had too much salt. I was too worried to eat out, too critical of convenience foods, and unable to cook a proper meal at home.
I navigated this confusing time by diving head-first down the rabbit-hole of education. Now, my mission is keeping healthy simple so you can stop worrying about the small details that really don’t matter and improve your health.