Go from overwhelmed by macros –> to meeting your macros – without feeling hungry.
It’s time to stop playing Macro Tetris and eating egg whites mixed with peanut butter to meet your macros.
What You Get in Keeping Macros Simple
Our 3-Step Program
Six sessions guide you to (1) Build Your Base, (2) Meet Your Macros, and (3) Manipulate Your Macros. See the modules here.
PDF Workbook for you to set your calorie and macro targets, along with three popular macro strategies.
Meals for One Recipes
A recipe e-book with over 40 healthy, simple, and delicious recipes to help get you started.
Is This Program Right For You?
This is NOT for you if you are looking for a restrictive dieting plan. This program is focused on eating to fuel your body and boost your energy, so you can reach your goals for the long-term. We don’t believe in starving your body for short-term weight loss.
This is NOT for you if you are looking for a quick fix. Getting your macros “right,” takes time. You need pay attention to how your body, mind, and energy respond then adjust your targets. This is how you will find the best macro targets for you.
The DIY Course and the Live Group Program are NOT for you if you want someone to set your macros for you. You will get information so you can set your macros on your own. Our dietitian can set your macros (in some states depending on nutrition licensing laws) when you apply for Coaching Program.
This is FOR you if you :
- Are new to macros
- Are overwhelmed by macros
- Aren’t sure your macros are set right
- Can never hit your macro targets
- Wish macros were easier
What If You Could…
Wake up excited to enjoy the delicious meals you planned for the day confident you know how to adjust if you need to so you stay on track to reach your goals.
Meet people out without worrying about food – and let’s face it, everything involves food – because you have the confidence to navigate any menu and meet your macros, even when you go somewhere new.
Walk into the gym feeling fueled up to crush your workout, and maybe even want to sneak a selfie to celebrate the results you are starting to notice in the mirror.
Settle into bed, happy and proud of yourself for finally keeping your promises to yourself about nutrition.
And… never, ever, ever eat egg whites mixed with peanut butter again.
But Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
What Makes KHSC Different?
- Credentials. We’ve got lots of them. Professionally licensed, nationally certified health professionals who believe in science, humor, and delicious food.
- Coaching Experience. We have over 12 years coaching thousands of clients living different lifestyles with different resources and challenges – from CEOs to teachers to bus drivers.
- Corporate Wellness. 10 years of experience working in two large population health management companies creating their health programs and protocols and training their coaches to deliver engaging an actionable events.
- We love food. We break the typical diet rules. You need to be ready to embrace the uncomfortable and eat like a normal human again.
- We personalize our approach. We find what is best for you. There is no one-size-fits-all, best way to be healthy. (And if someone tells you there is, smile and slowly back away.)