Seven Simple Food Tips for Lasting Weight Loss
Losing weight doesn’t have to be so hard or confusing
(No restrictive diets or hunger required!)
If only someone could sum up weight loss in seven, big picture, simple steps for food and nutrition, so you can have confidence as you work towards your weight goals…
Good news! You found it!
Wouldn’t it be great to know the lifestyle habits of people who have lost weight and kept it off for the long term?
Do you want to know how to get the most out of your willpower… and when to stop relying on it?
Aren’t you so tired of hearing different (and extreme!) things from different people about nutrition for weight loss?
Yes, yes, and YES!
Before you try another diet plan or decide to give up on your goals (or resolutions), let’s focus on the big picture and mindset with seven simple nutrition steps.
You can take more relaxed approach to reaching your weight goals.
You don’t need another diet, meal plan, or exercise plan.
In fact, these Seven Simple Steps can work with any plan… or with no plan.
Join us for some fun, to start thinking about your weight loss in a new way, and to walk away with actionable ideas that you can start practicing right away.
Date: January 26, 2023
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm ET
Location: Choose from onsite at Precision Medicine and Wellness or online via Zoom virtual meeting for this hybrid event.
- Only 8 spots available onsite.
- Open to the public.
Hi, I’m Alexia, Founder of KHSC.
I survived a heart attack at 38. Afterwards, I was scared the wrong choices would put me back in the hospital.
I once spent 15 minutes reading yogurt food labels for the one with the least amount of sodium, only to put them all back on the shelf because they all had too much salt. YOGURT was too scary for me to eat!
I was too worried to eat out, too critical of convenience foods, and unable to cook a proper meal at home.
I navigated this confusing time by diving head-first down the rabbit-hole of education to learn how to live a heart-healthy lifestyle.
KHSC was founded in 2021 to offer health education, health events, and health coaching focused on keeping healthy simple, so you can stop worrying about the small details that really don’t matter and improve your health.
What Makes KHSC Different?
- Credentials. We’ve got lots of them. Professionally licensed, nationally certified health professionals who believe in science, humor, and delicious food.
- Coaching Experience. We have over 12 years coaching thousands of clients living different lifestyles with different resources and challenges – from CEOs to teachers to bus drivers.
- Corporate Wellness. 10 years of experience working in two large population health management companies creating their health programs and protocols and training their coaches to deliver engaging an actionable events.
- We love food. We break the typical diet rules. You need to be ready to embrace the uncomfortable and eat like a normal human again.
- We personalize our approach. We find what is best for you. There is no one-size-fits-all, best way to be healthy. (And if someone tells you there is, smile and slowly back away.)
But Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
We are creating a community where people take a more relaxed approach to heart-healthy living that balances physical health, emotional wellness, and delicious food.
Get In Touch
- Email us.
- Schedule a call to learn more.
- Join us for an event.
- Find us on Facebook
- Join the Club (okay, it’s a newsletter, but that gets you in the know for all the things.