Check out our first Season of Giving with four no-cost events to help you have a healthy and happy holiday season!
6 Surprisingly Simple Things You May Be Overlooking That Can Improve Your Health In < 5 Minutes a Day!
Caprese Wreath Salad – December 2023 Recipe of the Month
Don’t see the recipe you wanted? Get our previous Recipes of the Month
What Makes KHSC Different?
- Credentials. We’ve got lots of them. Professionally licensed, nationally certified health professionals who believe in science, humor, and delicious food.
- Coaching Experience. We have over 12 years coaching thousands of clients living different lifestyles with different resources and challenges – from CEOs to teachers to bus drivers.
- Corporate Wellness. 10 years of experience working in two large population health management companies creating their health programs and protocols and training their coaches to deliver engaging an actionable events.
- We love food. We break the typical diet rules. You need to be ready to embrace the uncomfortable and eat like a normal human again.
- We personalize our approach. We find what is best for you. There is no one-size-fits-all, best way to be healthy. (And if someone tells you there is, smile and slowly back away.)
But Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
We are creating a community where people take a more relaxed approach to heart-healthy living that balances physical health, emotional wellness, and delicious food. Learn more about us.
The information on this website is the opinion of the author(s) and is not medical advice, in fact, it may not be appropriate for you at all. Consult with your medical professional before making any changes. If you follow information on this site without consulting your healthcare provider, you are doing so at your own risk. While KHSC has RDs, they are not your RDs and cannot ethically give you any recommendations through this website. BTW, If anyone tries to give you nutrition or medical advice without properly assessing you and your health history, you should turn-tail and run.