Confidently live a heart-healthy lifestyle!
Cut through the BS to improve your health and still enjoy delicious food.
Does it seem like everyone is telling you something different about how to be healthy?
All that conflicting information (*ahem* BS) does not work for long and you end up more confused than ever. And then they blame you! If only you had more willpower, right? If only you could find the right plan, yes?
No! You are not the problem.
And you are not alone if you are left feeling hungrier, heavier, more unhealthy, and more confused than ever before.
You should also be a little bit pissed off because many toxic Wellness Culture and Diet Industry fads can put your heart health at risk.
Cardiovascular disease is still the #1 cause of death in America, killing 1 in 3 people a year. (source); 60% of adults have one chronic health condition, and 40% have two (source). Many of these conditions increase your risk for heart disease.
You deserve the facts. The good news is there are many simple things you can do to live a heart-healthy lifestyle without depriving yourself of foods you love or missing out on living a life you enjoy.
We help company teams, direct primary care practices, and community groups engage their members and build a culture of health.
Programs and courses include heart-healthy cooking classes, chronic condition management, nutrition and heart healthy lifestyle habits, meal planning, macros, and our signature non-diet plan: Love Yourself Healthy.
Choose to schedule a private virtual or onsite event in the Jacksonville Florida area; enroll in an online, self-paced course; or get signed up for a live group program, which we offer a few times a year.
Individual Health Coaching
We help adults who are concerned about living a heart healthy lifestyle to cut through all the BS and confusion to find what’s best for them, so they can improve their health with confidence, be comfortable in their body, and still enjoy delicious food.
Coaching gives you a personalized approach to managing heart disease or reducing risk factors like high blood sugar, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a sedentary lifestyle, and weight.
Choose from a non-diet approach or a macros-based approach as you focus on holistic lifestyle changes to your food as well as activity, stress, sleep, weight, and mindset.
Our coaching is based on medical nutrition therapy and behavior change theory using a small steps approach and flexibility, so you never feel like you failed at another plan again.
What Makes KHSC Different?
- Credentials. We’ve got lots of them. Professionally licensed, nationally certified health professionals who believe in science, humor, and delicious food.
- Coaching Experience. We have over 12 years coaching thousands of clients living different lifestyles with different resources and challenges – from CEOs to teachers to bus drivers.
- Corporate Wellness. 10 years of experience working in two large population health management companies creating their health programs and protocols and training their coaches to deliver engaging an actionable events.
- We love food. We break the typical diet rules. You need to be ready to embrace the uncomfortable and eat like a normal human again.
- We personalize our approach. We find what is best for you. There is no one-size-fits-all, best way to be healthy. (And if someone tells you there is, smile and slowly back away.)